Internship at Valencia Spain
Five major reasons
- It is a tradutional cosy city on the Mediterranean coast of spain, where participants can enjoy an excellent beach.
- With one of the best climates all over Europe (an average annual daytime temperature higher than 22°C, 71°F)
- More than 2000 years of history are reflected in one of the Europe’s largest intact historic centres, dating back from the Greeks, Romans and Muslims.
- Valencia has is one of the most popular destination for Erasmus students in its social life and its distinct night life.
- Numerous tourist attractions (BIOPARC, City of Arts and Siences, the nightlife in the old city centre, the beach, etc.)
The program includes
- Enrolment fee and pre-departure assistance including visa procedure or Erasmus + application.
- Selection of the necessary agreements with the collaborating company according to your needs.
- Processing of the necessary agreements with the collaborating companies inside the legal framework of spain.
- Help and support throughout your intrtship through our academic advisor.
- CV with previous studies.
- Cover letter describing the type of the internship.
- The exact dates.
- The spanish online test filled in our web page.